Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Honored and Humbled ... BCBA Awards 2014


When I found out I was chosen as a finalist for the Best Cebu Personal Blog Category for 2014, I couldn't believe it! Hohoho-hoho! Crazy happy feeling ... I felt honored and humbled at the same time.

"The Best Cebu Blogs Awards (BCBA) is a yearly Awarding Ceremony of Cebu-based Bloggers. BCBA is the only and pioneering award giving body that recognizes the existence of blogs and bloggers in Cebu’s blogosphere. It acknowledges the existence and importance of Cebu Bloggers in the Visayas and in the Philippines. BCBA aims to recognize the finest blogs by Cebuanos and Cebu-based bloggers which are at par even with their foreign counterparts."

Last November 18, I received the much anticipated Invitation from BCBA for the Awards Night to be held on December 07, 2014 at Avalon in Cebu Business Park. I couldn't contain my excitement at the prospect of meeting Cebu's finest bloggers and the prime movers in promoting Blogging in Cebu.

This is the 7th Awards night, and it is made possible with the help of the following sponsors:  


BCBA Official Logo


GOLD SPONSORS

Globe Telecommunications Inc.
 
The Best Cebu Blogs Awards Night Venue is at The Avalon by Primary Homes Incorporated, Your Reliable Partner.


SILVER SPONSORS
 
Greenwich Philippines

Krispy Kreme Philippines

DONOR SPONSORS

Starbucks Philippines
Payag Payag located at Talamban, Cebu City (near Family Park)
 
Island Grill Express available in Ayala Center Cebu and SM City Cebu


Cebu Projectors for Rent

MEDIA PARTNERS

Your trusted Blogging Organization in Cebu



OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHER:

Alvin Asayas Photography
BLOGGER VOLUNTEERS

Cebu Fitness Blog

FaceCebu.Net

Geemiz: Accounting Blog 

ChannelImperial.com



Thank you BCBA for giving me a chance to be part of this wonderful event! My Salute to all who gave their valuable support!

As for me, couldn't stop myself from counting the days towards December 07, 2014...  

No comments: