Monday, August 04, 2014

Ulli's - Ayala Center Cebu

Ulli's is located in the new wing of Ayala Center Cebu.  We heard it is a member of the Cafe Laguna Group. It is modern yet simple in design, managed by young and vibrant crew.  I was not quite impressed with the food except the fish ball in chili sauce. The fish balls were soft and yummy.  And I love the blend of their iced tea, one of the best I ever tasted. The prices for me is a bit on the pricey side. But after scouring almost all of the restos in Ayala Center Cebu, I have come to realize that prices here are more or less similar. 

Inside the resto. We were thankful to be seated immediately. No waiting time.

Menu

We were seated near their kitchen. But it was not a problem.

My favorite Iced Tea (on the right). That's my Sis who served as the mascot to my pix. Hahahaha...

The fishballs I told you about. A little bit hot...

Grilled shrimps.  Verdict - my shrimps at home are much better! hahaha...

Ulli's is on the left side...

New Wing's top most level (going to the cinermas)

No comments: