Monday, October 20, 2014

Inside Ayala Center Cebu

Ayala Center Cebu is actually just a small mall. It is made up of 3 Paseos and a new wing. There are more expensive stores than cheap ones. You will wonder, what's the use being in a mall where we couldn't do a decent shopping?

Not true. I can actually find cheap thrills, but that is not the reason why I love this mall. I love it for its design. It has a huge garden and 2 fountains, and it kept the trees which grew in the place long before Ayala Center was built. It also makes use of natural light, and most of all, it is able to keep the sound reverberation (when there are a lot of people or activity in the center) minimal so it will not be hurting to the ears. I am not sure if I am the only one who observes this. But it does not matter if I am alone or not in this observation. What makes me comfortable is what matters.

And even though I may not be able to do a lot of shopping, it has  a lot of restaurants to choose from. And it is a good venue to meet up for dining.

Paseo Verde


Paseo Marina
The area below the first escalator is the Activity Center (Ground Floor), where promotions or shows are held...

The mall has only 4 levels

There is a play center at the basement for kids, to keep them amused while waiting for mom, when she is not done shopping yet ...

Guess

Esprit

Celine


National Bookstore

Blue Magic












After going around, I still haven't covered everything. But our feet are already hurting.  So we went to Rustan's Super Market, bought some bread,fruits, and a liter of Magnolia Ice Cream. And that ends our Sunday activities ... Just happy to share pictures with you all!

No comments: