Saturday, December 16, 2006

Let's Pause For Some Break...

I have been quite busy this past month tinkering with my website. I got into an epiphany of sorts and realized it was getting lonely blogging alone, so I decided it was about time to get in touch with fellow bloggers who share the same interests. In fact I have become ambitious and experimented doing some link exchanges although I am not sure of my site’s acceptance since it does not have any traffic to boast of. I just wish those communities I am interested in, will be patient with me.

My site is actually just a one-page blog, but because I am not a techie and never knew anything about web designing, I am totally dependent on Blogger.com. Sometimes I wish I could add some pages or rearrange some topics or articles. There are actually a thousand and one things I wanted to inject to my Blog because I want to bring it to a new level, but unfortunately I don’t know how to go about it. Anyhow, while I am mulling on my next move, I will just have to continue blogging on….

By the way, I just might take a Christmas break…

No comments: