Monday, September 08, 2008

Last Dance...

The year 2008 has been a roller coaster ride for me. It's opening salvo at exactly January 1 is the second hospitalization of my mother due to stroke. And for the next 4 to 5 months, we weave in and out of the hospital for various treatments.

I had to give up some of my projects to attend to the caring of my Nanay, and this really put a great pressure on our already strained financial resources.

Even my blogging activities which afforded me enjoyment and relaxation, have to take back seat too. Just recently I found I lost my page rank! Oh well! misfortunes do come in torrential deluge...

I will be finishing 2 more write-up for product reviews, and I am contemplating of taking off indefinitely... I need time to nurse my pain and disappointment.

No comments: