Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sshhh! Somebody's Sleeping...


Nanay (my mother) has fallen asleep – finally! And that afforded me a little time to tinker with my blog. Didn’t realize it’s been months since my last post. I have been wanting to write for a long time, but every time I would sit down, some important matters would suddenly crop up and it had to be attended to immediately. (Sigh!).

Actually I still have some reports to finish, but the internet connection is terribly slow and I have a very difficult time opening sites and uploading stuff. Rather than get angry with Globe, I decided to go visit my blog. But the funny thing is - I don’t know what to write anymore. I have a lot of things in my mind but I don’t know where to begin.

These past months that I was not able to write I turned to reading a few blogs (mostly those of friends, because I do not have the time to read all of my favorite blogs anymore). I enjoyed reading them. Made me wonder – did my friends or my readers find my blogs enjoyable too? Uhmmm, I can only hope they did!

There are a number of people who can weave magic with words and come up with something funny and interesting, sometimes thought provoking, and then – there are those who could write moving stories that pinch our hearts. I hope one day my stories would fit all of those description, but I must admit that would be fat chance. But if I could not be all of those, at the very least – I wanted to be able to touch some hearts. That is my goal…

2 comments:

Kate said...

coratong! i miss you, nice blog. will add this to my list. musta naman diha? kinsa man ning baby?

Shadows of me said...

oh... cute..... ka cute sa baby?

hmmm by the way, can we exchange links/?

http://mariancalago.blogspot.com

pls let me know po if its ok with u.